You can add as many supplements and deductions (adds and cuts) as you wish. A deduction is entered as a negative value. Once created, Supplements and deductions are shown in the bottom of the page Summary, the summarized supplements and deductions are shown at the top on the page Content.
1. Open the estimate you want to work on.
2. Click on Summary
3. Click on Supplements and deductions in ribbon.
4. Click Add in the right side of the dialogue box, and choose between Add absolute value and Add percent value.
5. Add a description in the Name field and click enter.
6. In the Value field, enter the amount or percentage.
7. Click OK.