This guide will show you how to move Sigma files to different storage locations (i.e. iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive).
1. Click FILE > Settings.
2. Click the Files tab on the left-side toolbar.
3. In the table in the File Locations dialogue box choose the path for the file type you want to relocate.
4. In the path cell, click on the button Select folder (button with 3 dots).
5. Navigate to the desired folder and paste the copied files there. (This can also be done by dragging and dropping the files from one location to another)
6. Repeat these steps for each file type location you wish to change.
7. When finished, click on the OK button.