1. Open the estimate containing the item or assembly you want to save.
2. Choose the Libraries tab from the Quick Access Toolbar and click New Library.
3. Give the library a name.
4. Add headings for this library (i.e. Foundation, Walls, Roof).
5. Click on the item or assembly you wish to save from the estimate and drag it into the library, dropping it on the heading of your choice.
6. Confirm that the unit amount has been to 1 in the library. Then choose the File tab from the Quick Access Toolbar and click Save.
Now you can easily find and reuse these items and assemblies in future estimates.