1. Start Sigma and open the estimate you want to work on, or start a new estimate using a template.
2. Click on the Libraries tab and open the RS Means database you wish to use.
3. Click on View in the ribbon, and arrange the windows as ... read more
This guide will show you how to install RSMeans library in Sigma. 1. Open your browser and navigate to RSMeans page and determine the RSMeans Data Set you with to... read more
New RS Means Tab in Sigma Tool Bar
Sigma has improved our integration with RS Means by expanding the controls and creating a new tab in the tool bar when the RS Means databases are installed.The buttons in the toolbar, in order, perform the ... read more
Updating from Library
1. Click the Libraries tab in the menu bar.
2. Click Update from Library....
3. Select Library in the Source Type drop down list under Source.
4. In the Library drop down list, select the library you want to ... read more
This guide will show you how to reuse an assembly either by copying it from one estimate to another or by coping from a library.
Copying from an earlier estimate
1. Open the ... read more
Libraries are the fastest and safest way to save and reuse parts, assemblies, or entire estimates.
Adding a component
1. Open the estimate that contains the component you wish to save.
2. In the ribbon, click on the Libraries tab.
3. ... read more
1. Open the estimate containing the item or assembly you want to save.
2. Choose the Libraries tab from the Quick Access Toolbar and click New Library.
3. Give the library a name.
4. Add ... read more
1. Click the Libraries tab in the Quick Access Toolbar.
2. Click Price lists.
3. Click Pricelist settings.
4. Click New price list.
5. Choose the type Comma delimited file (CSV) from ... read more