Categories are used in Sigma for various functions: for reporting on materials needed, or hours required; for adding overhead; for establishing profit; for automatic redistribution of costs; and for organizing Insight views. read more
Many of the features of Sigma are controlled by choices made in the Settings window. To help you get the most from Sigma, we are going to walk through each section in detail. Sigma Enterprise and Sigma Professional have all options available, while Sigma Personal has only the Company Info, and Files options. In any of the Sigma versions, click on File in the main toolbar, and go down to Settings and click on it. read more
1. Click File> Help.
2. Double click License number under “Product is Activated.”
3. Type in your new license number in the dialogue box.
Deleting a license number
In order to move your license number ... read more
1. Click the Home tab in the Quick Access Toolbar.
2. Click Columns in the ribbon.
3. Mark the checkboxes for the columns you want to add.
4. Click OK to save your changes.
5. For any view that shows the Columns icon in the ribbon, ... read more
When you save an estimate, all the information in the estimate will also be saved. After you find the WBS that you can use for some of your estimates, along with the columns, Insight views, etc, ... read more
Contact Sigma Estimates Support
1. Click on File.
2. On the right side of the window your license number is listed under “Product Activated”.
3. Email Sigma Support at ... read more
This guide will show you how to move Sigma files to different storage locations (i.e. iCloud, Dropbox, OneDrive).
1. Click FILE > Settings.
2. Click the Files tab on the left-side ... read more
1. Click FILE, then click on Subscriptions.
2. Your version number is displayed on toward the bottom of the window under “About Sigma.”
3. This window also displays your license number, and any additional ... read more
This guide will show you where to find your Sigma license number.
1. Click on FILE > Help.
The license number for the installed version is shown under Product Activated in the right side ... read more
This guide will teach you how to delete a category that you no longer need. A category describes a type of your resources (Labor, Materials, etc.).
1. Type Ctrl+I for settings.
2. Click on ... read more
Sigma allows you to add new categories and units of measure “on the fly” as you build your estimate. This feature can be turned on or off.
To turn on automatic addition of new categories
1. Click ... read more
These steps will show you how to add and change a category, which you may utilize in various parts of your estimates. A category describes a type of your resources (i.e. salaries, materials, ... read more