If you have not opened the 3D model in Revit, start Revit, or the Revit Viewer, choose the model you want to work with and make sure you’re working in 3D view (View ribbon > 3D View).
1. After installing the Revit Integration (see “Installing the Revit Integration”), click Sigma Estimates tab, and then click Connect Settings.
2. Do one of the following:
- Select Choose elements and then click […]. In the Object List that opens, check the box in the Export column of any categories you wish to export.
- To select from the object types for a given object category, click the plus icon to the left of the tab, and check the box in the Export column of all the Types you wish to export.
- If you select the check box under Itemize, the amount of each individual element is exported – if unchecked, the total amount for each object type is exported.
- Click OK when finished making your selections.
- Select All elements in model to export all elements.
3. Click Next >.
4. Click Next >in Create 5D Model: Export structure dialog box.
5. Click Set Sigma Standards in Create 5D Model: Reference parameters dialog box.
6. Click Next >.
7. Click Next >in Create 5D Model: Project library dialog box.
8. Click Go! in Create 5D Model: All set up! dialog box.