This guide will teach you how to delete a category that you no longer need. A category describes a type of your resources (Labor, Materials, etc.).
1. Type Ctrl+I for settings.
2. Click on Lists and choose Categories, and click on the Edit button.
3. Choose the tab Values.
4. Click on the category you want to delete, click Remove and click OK.
5. Close Settings.
6. Open an estimate, if one is not open. Go to the column Category on a resource line.
7. Click on the drop-down arrow to see that the category no longer exists.