Sigma Estimates and Autodesk Revit guides
Here are some short guides that will enable you to get started really quickly with Sigma and Revit.
Revit Live Link: Getting started
- Helps you to create your first 5D model / calculation based on a Revit 3D model
- You get to see how Live Link works and how the connection works between the models.
Revit Live Link: Connect Settings
- Using the settings guide, you will have the choice of selecting which type of elements should be in the 5D model, and what structure to use for organizing it.
- Furthermore, it helps you set up Type Coding parameters in the model and create a basic price book/library based on the model elements.
Revit Live Link: Typecoding and concept
- Introduction to basic concepts and terms used in the other videos.
- Overview of what 3D and 5D are and how they are connected using price books/libraries from Sigma within the Revit model.